Statement of Faith
Ann Windsor Bible School – Statement of Faith:
1. In the verbal inspiration of the scriptures, both Old and New Testaments.
2. Our God is a Trinity in unity, manifested in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. That regeneration by the Holy Ghost for the salvation of lost and sinful man, through faith in the shed blood of Christ, is absolutely essential.
5. In a life of holiness, without which no man can see the Lord, through sanctification as a definite, yet progressive, work of grace.
6. In the Baptism of the Holy Ghost as an empowerment of the believer to be a witness (able to produce irrefutable evidence).
7. In water baptism by immersion for believers only, which is a direct commandment of our Lord.
8. In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
9. That divine healing is provided for in the atonement, and is available to all.
10. In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.